Have you ever written a fantastic email only to receive an unsatisfactory response?
Are you still scratching your head about why your email has excellent benefits but produce little response?
From where you are coming I understand. Early on I had a problem with sending out an email, I thought, had vast potential; only later realizing, it was terrible. After a few trial and error months, I went back to the drawing board. I looked over the email I was sending out, and I found something so obvious to me now. So don’t get discouraged because I have cracked the code for you.
Many network marketers out there will say never include benefits in your headline. They argue that imposing curiosity almost never works. I, however, would have to disagree. Having curious prospects is what gets them to open your email. While I urge curiosity, there is a right and wrong way of going about it. Your headlines to your email don’t need to carry a curious feel all the time. They need, also contain, a well balance of benefits.
I want to share with you some examples of headlines that have worked for me. These headlines have proven themselves over and over.
In no order at all here are my best headlines I used in my email.
• 3 quick tips
• (Insert contacts name) you have to check this out!
• (Insert activity) secrets they don’t want you to know (such activities on network marketing or lead generation)
• Do you want to end up like this guy?
• The ONLY reasons your prospects will ever join your down line!
• The truth about your bank account
Notice how each headline strikes curiosity. It brings you in and you want to know more about what I have to say. What’s also fun about these headlines is you can implement any benefit or product in each one. Before you take these headlines and put them to use, I want to explain one other crucial element in your soon to be phenomenal email.
Through reading and constantly wanting to improve my techniques, I have come across a rule I use every time in order to get the best results when writing my email.
It’s a 3 step guideline that, if you want positive results, implanted these headlines before you send-off another email.
1. You must need to set yourself apart from all other junk email that is sitting in your prospects inbox.
2. Don’t always use benefit and curious headlines. If each headline, contains these two elements your prospect will soon become numb to what you are trying to be passionate about doing. When you know you have something they need you can use a dull headline. Save those successful headlines for when you need your prospects response to your email.
3. Always at some point you need to strike your prospect with curiosity. What I mean is you don’t have to have it, consistently, in your headline but after every email that they read they must want more. This way you know they will open the next email because, to them, their left hanging.
I know its short but; there you have it! These are 3 basic guidelines to follow that have proven to create massive results.
So start using them in your next email. The response you get will be shocking. You can customize them to whatever you need and feel assured they will provide the result you are searching for.